HVAC Maintenance Services
Not everyone understands the value of HVAC maintenance, but it’s one of the best things you can do for your system.
Ideally, you should get air conditioning maintenance every spring before you turn on your AC and heating maintenance in the fall when the season begins to change. Energy Air and Electrical Inc. offers annual HVAC maintenance contracts or as needed services. Just call us for your maintenance regularly to keep your units in top operating condition.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
Your AC maintenance services help keep your AC working at peak efficiency. Our multi-point inspection includes:
- Cleaning the outside unit
- Inspecting both the inside and outside systems
- Checking all belts and fan blades
- Cleaning or replacing filters
- Measuring blown air temperature
- Condition and clean drain lines
- Check and refill refrigerant when needed
- Inspect all electrical connections, control box and switches
Just like your air conditioner, your heat system requires maintenance. No matter what type of system you have – electrical, gas, boiler, or something else, it needs regular maintenance if you want your system to last. When you call us for your annual heating maintenance we do the following:
- Check gas pressure, pilot light, flame sensor, flue pipe, and adjust when necessary
- Clean and inspect burner assembly, heat exchanger, and igniter
- Check temperature of forced air and calibrate thermostat
- Inspect all components for safe and efficient operation and make necessary adjustments
- Check all filters on system and replace when necessary
When you call Energy Air and Electrical Inc. for your maintenance services, you can feel confident that your system is in top working order when we leave. If we find any issues requiring repair, we offer you a discount on parts and service done during the maintenance checkup.
Call Today and Ask About Our Maintenance Specials!
We service Lynchburg, Forest, Madison Heights, Bedford, AltaVista, Appomattox, Moneta, Rustburg, Amherst, and the surrounding areas. If you haven’t had your system maintained yet this season, call today. Proper maintenance with Energy Air and Electrical Inc. will ensure your unit works efficiently and safely all season long.